(Drista): I mean how hard can it be? It's like playing a mage...only takes a monkey to do it...
(Sly): Damn I'm, way behind still playing a squirrel
- Drista and Sly on playing a healer in LFR
It is currently Dec Sat 14, 2019 5:38 am
Used for testing out new Signatures and home of Vincent's Graphical Signature Shop, Ltd.
Dadzy...   

PostPosted on Feb Wed 27, 2013 8:34 pm : Dadzy...

Vincent
Clan Chieftain

PostPosted on Feb Thu 28, 2013 7:04 am : Re: Dadzy...

I love the Avatar! Thanks!

With respect to the .sig, I was wondering if 4 character shots would be possible. If I can have 4 characters, I was thinking that I should include one of each major role: ranged, melee, heals, tank. I would like to include Ileanoth, Babazee, Illconceived and Illyx. That would also give me a gnome, panda, nelf and space goat.

I could include different chars for a different effect also: Dadzy, Babazee, Illconceived and Illyx still fill the same roles, still provide 4 different races, are all 90 and present 2 Dadzy and 2 Illy names.

If it's only 2 characters, it should be Ileanoth and Dadzy.

With respect to background, I was thinking about either a Jade Forest view (beauty of Pandaria) or Dread Wastes (battling the Sha).

I liked the tag line you suggested earlier.

Suggestions and feedback cheerfully accepted.
"You can't always get what you want, but if you try, sometimes, you get what you need"
- Jagger/Richards
ileanoth

PostPosted on Feb Thu 28, 2013 10:09 am : Re: Dadzy...

Multiple characters always presents certain problems (see Gwy's .sig) in displaying and naming them. Just putting two on mine (see below) was a challenge to fit in the names. Of course, it also depends on how visible you want them too.

If you didn't want a straight line-up like Gwy's, one thought I had was to pit two chars to each side with chat-bubbles in the middle following the 'who's your daddy' meme, over the tag line. It's also give a cute counterpoint to the bickering in the chat bubbles.

"I'm your dadzy" "no, I'm your dadzy" "no I am" etc
tag line at the bottom: Dadzy: b/c this guild needs adult supervision
Vincent
Clan Chieftain

PostPosted on Feb Thu 28, 2013 11:31 am : Re: Dadzy...

I like it.

I think the better background for that may be Dread Wastes or the Shrine in Jade Forest at a point where the Sha infestation borders on greener land. If we go with Ileanoth and Dadzy, it also offers the gnome vs. dwarf bickering background. If only we had room for a sheepie...
"You can't always get what you want, but if you try, sometimes, you get what you need"
- Jagger/Richards
ileanoth

PostPosted on Feb Thu 28, 2013 2:25 pm : Re: Dadzy...

Here's a concept:

Vincent
Clan Chieftain

PostPosted on Feb Thu 28, 2013 3:33 pm : Re: Dadzy...

I love the concept!

I guess we need character shots next?
- Jagger/Richards
ileanoth

PostPosted on Mar Sun 03, 2013 8:08 pm : Re: Dadzy...

Yeah, we need to decide which chars, work out some height assignments, then find a background that compliments the scene.
Vincent
Clan Chieftain